Monday, March 08, 2010

I apologize for the ever-changing look of my blog, but what can I say?...I'm A.D.D. when it comes to things like this! A waitress at a restaraunt once told me that she'd never seen anyone change their hair so much as I do...to which I said the same thing...I LIKE change and am A.D.D. when it comes to my hair. Why? Who knows! Maybe because my life is so constant...and these are a few outlets I have to make changes as frequently (or as infrequently) as I'd like to. So, the look of my blog is based on the feeling and mood I'm in that day...sometimes it'll look natural, sometimes it'll look girly-fied, and sometimes it'll look holiday"ish". Hope that doesn't bother the few of you who read! :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh WOW! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Wow wow wow WOW!!!

Michael and Hannah said...

You make me laugh! I have a hard time with change, so I need more friends like you to challenge me!