Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Lillie Anna's 1 year check-up stats....
...yes, I know...you're all dyyyin' to know this information. Ok, so this is obviously for MY own personal memory bank, and all of you can just skip this post and check back in later when I have something more interesting to say. :-)

Height: Again (much like her last stat update)...can't remember what the doctor said. :-/ Can one of you new moms puhleeease come to the doctors office with me and help me remember my child's height?!?! It's ridiculous how distracted I am and how little I actually hear when the doctor is speaking to me! What I DO most DEFINITELY remember is this: Lillie Anna will be 5'10 or TALLER. Ok...no surprise there, right?

Weight: 22.7 Yup, seems huge, but it's still only 50%. I was expecting more of a 20 pound number on the scale and about fell on the floor when I saw 22.7! That whoppin number means that she has officially outgrown her carseat! So now, baby girl gets to face forward - whoohoo!

Head circum: ??? clueless - New moms, please revert back to the "height" stat and take me up on my request...please???...anybody???...

3 comments:

Gina Harmon said...

Tall, slim, smart, cute , and perfect. Why do you need to remember anything else? Her doctor had her so mesmerized with his special distracting sounds during her exam I was amazed! Maybe that is why you don't remember anything!?

Our Homeschool Reviews said...

I always ask them to write it down on a little height/weight sticker they have in the office. I still do that at her annual...I have a box full...lol!

Unknown said...

I just had to call the doc and ask them AGAIN what the boy's stats where. They just laughed and said that they get those calls all the time. I can always remember the weight, but forget everything else ;)