Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Lillie Anna is here!

Hey everyone - this is Chad giving the update. Lindsey labored for 21.5 hours (sounds long, I know, but she's labored longer with previous pregnancies!). Lillie Anna was born at 5:27pm on August 31st. She was 8 lbs 3 oz, 20 inches long...she seems to be a mixture of Shep and Rauly...we think she's pretty cute. :) Thanks for your prayers, and I'm sure Lindsey will update more later.

Also, you can click on 'The Siegel Blog' to the right if you'd like to see some videos!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Glad she is here and everyone is doing well! Can't wait to see pics! I'm sure she is absolutely beautiful!!!

lauren said...

Congratulations!!! I need to see pics! I was so shocked when I saw on facebook that your epi was kicking in! I love getting such up to date news on the internet! So happy she's here!

Marie said...

Hooray!!! So happy! Can't wait to look at the pictures!