Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sorry everyone (or at least the few of you who actually care to read our blog!)...I've been a bad blogger lately. I'd like to make the excuse that we've been super busy, or that I've had the baby (trust me - I wish I could use that one!), or that we've been travelling. The truth of the matter is this : I have no energy or desire to post pictures right now...I'm taking them, but just not uploading them. I could also go on and on about how great homeschooling is going and the play-dates we've enjoyed, and/or the back yard progress that has been made....but again, no energy. I keep telling myself that once this baby is born and I get my figure and energy back, I'll have the motivation to do more than hide in my air conditioned house and waddle to the bed to lie down!...it would be humorous if I weren't so hormonal and, well...uncomfortable. I hate to complain about pregnancy, because it's such a miraculous and beautiful thing to have a life inside you! There are so many women who for whatever reason cannot experience it, and I feel so blessed to be one of those who can. Having said that, if this pregnancy had been my first, I don't know if I'd ever get pregnant again...it has been an excruciatingly uncomfortable 3rd trimester and I'm beyond ready to be comfortable again. Anyways - 10 days till my due date...if I make it that long, I'll be amazed...then again, I know for a fact that God has a sense of humor and likes to strengthen his children...so as I wait for this baby, I'm waiting upon the Lord as well!

5 comments:

Adawk said...

sorry you are uncomfortable, I know the heat does not help at all. I hope however many days you have left they go by quick!!

Morgan Holt said...

Take care of yourself, Lindsey! The baby will be here before you know it. There are days that I wish I could remember what it did feel like with a baby kicking around inside of me. My mother always told me to enjoy every minute of it! Although, at the end, I know it's hard to do! Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet baby girl.

Lane said...

Aww hang in there girl!! I feel your pain though!

kristy said...

Just saw your Facebook update. Praying for a wonderful delivery and healthy baby girl. Can't wait to see pictures of Lillie Anna!

Page said...

It's amazing how similar our pregnancies have seemed...since this is my first, it really makes me question anymore!! I've told so many people that I would do the labor and delivery all over again for months to trade in the pregnancy...the 3rd trimester was really harsh. And, I know what you mean about not wanting to take something so miraculous for granted...
Anyhow, congrats on Lillie Anna! She was only 5 oz smaller than Brayton!