Saturday, June 14, 2008

On an extremely shallow and light note, bare with me while my blog undergoes a face lift. I'm currently creating a blog for our business that will work hand-n-hand with our website,...however, haven't a clue as to how to go about creating that blog without changing every setting for THIS blog. That is why my profile pic and profile info has completely changed. I'm going to have to have someone re-do my blog for me because I don't have the time or energy to fix it myself....as far as I'm considered, $20 buckaroo's is worth it!

On a much heavier note, could you all please go over to my friends blog...the Hicks. They need prayers right now for a healthy baby girl and I'd like you all to join in prayer for her pregnancy!!!

1 comment:

Michael and Hannah said...

Thanks for letting us know about Melissa's baby and the need for prayer. Uuuuugh, it just HURTS reading it! Praying so hard for Brecken!!!