I finally found something to blog about! Trust me, there is actually lots to blog about (like the fact that my first born is turning 4 years old tomorrow - WOW - I'll post more about Shepherd soon!!!) but most of what I have to write about would bore you all to tears. I will say though that I am now the official director - my training is complete! I am humbled and honored to have this position and can't even begin to express how excited I am! SO, having said that....I got this tag off of Katie's blog....Enjoy!
What was happening in my life 10 years ago?
1. I was finishing up my junior year at Central Arkansas Christian Highschool (CAC).
2. I weighed 10 pounds less than I do now, probably because....
3. I ran Track and was the captain of the Varsity V-ball team.
4. I was driving way too fast on the interstate and thoroughly enjoying my freedom!
5. I was trying to decide where I'd eventually go to college...so glad my parents made that choice for me - HU changed my life!
5 things on my to-do list:
1. Continue to stay organized so the transition in to the new job will continue to be smooth!!
2. Laugh with my kids
3. Laundry, laundry, and more laundry (this is always on my to-do list)
4. Lose 5 lbs.
5. Cut all my hair off......that's right folks....the next pic of me will most likely be a shocking one! ;)
5 snacks I enjoy:
3. Pizza (if eaten cold, I figure it can be considered a snack!) ;)
4. Luna Bars
5. Diet Coke...I know it isn't food, but it does kind of fill you up.
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Pay off all of my family's debts.
2. Pay off all my churches debts.
3. Get a housekeeper.
4. Travel, travel, travel.
5. Build my DREAM home!!
5 bad habits
1. Over-analyzing everthing.
2. Being a perfectionist....I was not like this before having kids....
3. Needing things to be "straight" and "uncluttered"...so much so that if it isn't this way, I can't even concentrate until it is!....
4. grinding my teeth and picking my nail beds...hmmm....I kind of sound like a nervous person, huh?!?! lol!
5. Leaving lights on...Chad hates this....I call him the "prince of darkness" because he'd prefer the entire house to be dark if possible! :)
5 places I have lived
1. Little Rock, Arkansas
2. Searcy, Arkansas
3. Cabot, Arkansas
4. Savannah, Georgia
5. Orange Park, Florida
5 jobs I've had
1. Server at Macaroni Grill
2. Transition Advocate at Hope Cottage (a safe haven for women and children)
3. Christmas For Kids Director
4. Sharing Tree Preschool Director (current)
5. Homemaker (current) job description: chef, maid, comedian, singer, teacher, driver, doctor, etc...
5 people I want to know more about..a.k.a, tag!
Any 5 people who are looking for something to blog about!!!