Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I have spent the last several days in Valdosta,GA with the Hicks family. Although I wish we lived even closer to them than we do, I am happy that the trip can be made in 2 hours!! It was good to be there...Melissa and I had plenty of time to talk about things and the kids had plenty of time to play. On Tuesday Melissa had to work at their business so I kept the kiddo's - one of the pics has a little girl named Lindsey in it...she is the daughter of one of Melissa's good friends in Valdosta and she came to play for a few hours yesterday. We had lots of beautiful cherubs runnin' around that house! Luckily Melissa's granny came to help me watch all of them!! As always, it was sad to leave but I know we'll see all of them again soon. Please continue to pray for their family.

6 comments:

tleaf10 said...

it looks like you WORKED hard at Melissa's house! I love all the pictures - Rauly looks so different than the last time I saw her - I guess more grown up! I so wish I could have been there to hang out with you guys but maybe next time ... glad you had fun!

Adawk said...

Glad you got to spend some QT with Melissa. Looks like the kids had a good time. ~Audrey

Lindsey Eason said...

T - it wasn't hard work...the kids were really good and I got to visit with your granny which was nice! Wish you could've been there with us the past few days!!

Kimberly said...

Love the pics and love those Watermellon dresses! You dress Rauly so cute!!! Love them!

Anonymous said...

You know, I didn't take one picture...shows where my mind was. I loved having you here and really can't express my appreciation for EVERYTHING. You are an angel. God knew exactly when to send you my way. I love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

Such cute babies! I'm so glad you and Melissa are close (distance and friendwise) and see each other often. The kids will be close to and have wonderful memories from a very young age!