Tuesday, April 10, 2007


Be curteous to all, but intimate with a few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation. -George Washington



Melissa and Kayden came to visit us today - it was SUCH a fun time!! I got to show her the area we live in, we enjoyed a great meal at O'Charleys and then it was back to the condo to visit for several hours while the kiddo's rested. Melissa and I have been there for eachother through several milestones in life...marriages, pregnancies, moves, businesses, sicknesses, joys, sorrows, ect. Overtime our friendship has grown - we laugh at the drop of a hat, we cry almost just as quickly :), and we understand eachother without having to explain (if that makes any sense). She is a huge blessing in my life and I love her dearly!!! Needless to say, we had a great time today and I was SO sad to see her go!

5 comments:

tleaf10 said...

Great pictures and post! I'm so glad you are close to Melissa ... you're a blessing to her family and mine (pretty much the same). Love ya,
-T to the L

Anonymous said...

ok, made me cry. I had a wonderful time. We can't let it be that long between visits. Pictures are great. Glad you didn't put some other ones on there. ;)
I am working today, I will call you later.
M to the H ( I like to copy TErri)

Lindsey Eason said...

Ok - it's crackin' me up that the two "whitest" girls I know are talkin' like they're from the west side!...Terri - do you listen to the ghetto music that Melissa listens to?!?!
-L to the E (whatever that means!!) :)

Anonymous said...

It's so great to have your girl friends around! Hubby's are great, but there are just sometimes you need your friends! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know what it means either, I just thought it was funny. You never know where she is going to come up with this stuff. It's not ghetto by the way...it's pop...ok celine dion...