I've been tagged by Jennifer to write 6 weird things about me. Sadly, I came up with mine pretty fast. Here it goes . . .
1. I LOVE Karen Carpenter (Jennifer - I was so surprised and excited to see that you do too!!) - We've only just begun and Top of the World are two of my absolute favorite songs...during Xmas this past year, I listened to "oldies but goodies" just to hear her occasional Christmas songs that were played.
2. I mess with my thumb nail beds (I do not bite my nails and actually think that is pretty gross, instead I pick the sides of my thumb nails with my my pointer fingers)...I'm totally addicted and do it without thinking. I do it so much that I make myself bleed occasionally and it drives Chad NUTS!
3. My bottom is OFF LIMITS! My mom and brother growing up used to get a huge kick out of patting my bottom when I would walk by...this used to aggravate me so much that it's turned in to a huge pet peeve of mine. I even hate it when Chad jokingly pats me on the butt - it makes my skin crawl and I don't see it as funny!
4. When I'm driving down the interstate I count every other car...I'll think to myself, "2,4,6,8, ect". I started doing it when I was a little girl and just never outgrew it!
5. I'm totally grossed out when people dip their food in liquid...like oreo's in milk, PBJ's in milk, biscotti in coffee (I think biscotti is what you dip in coffee..) - it seriousely makes me want to gag - the thought of food getting mushy or crumbs being in my drink is totally disgusting to me!
6. And last but not least, I LOVE to bite! My mom does too so I guess I got it from her. It feels really good on my gums and the act of biting down as hard as I can on something is a huge release of tension for me. I used to jokingly bite Chad on the arm or someplace where his skin was thicker/tougher, but I broke skin once and he won't let me do it anymore!! lol!
Tag your it! We've all got a little weird in us!