Friday, January 05, 2007

Hey guys - several months ago I posted a few of my friend Melissa's posts about a baby named Parker who was born very sick. This morning Melissa posted this below and I just wanted to make sure we had many prayers going up for this family. I can only imagine the pain they must be going through right now.


I just wanted to let those of you that know the Hendley's or have been keeping up with Parker that he passed away this morning. He had been having some seizures recently and he just went to sleep so he was in no pain. Please keep this family in your prayers, this is such a bittersweet ordeal for all of them. He was 3 months old, today. His funeral will be Saturday afternoon.

2 comments:

Lindsey Eason said...

Hey girl! Again, I am so sorry about Parker. The funeral I know will be so sad and I'm thankful that Parkers parents have friends like you to show support by being there.
As for the Celebrity look-alike...I did it, but don't have a clue as to how to transfer it to my blog page. If you can tell me how, I'll post it!!

Anonymous said...

Lindsey~
Thank you for posting that update. I don't know the Hendley's personally but I find myself visiting their site often to check on Parker's progress. I hate that any parent has to go through the things they've had to go through. It's just heartbreaking. I can't imagine what they must be feeling. They are in my prayers.