Friday, November 10, 2006

This came from my friend Jennifers Xanga Site and I thought it'd be fun to do!
IF.....

1. If you were granted one wish, what would it be?
That myself and all of my family and extended family (included generations down the road) will be healthy and never experience Cancer, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Obesity, Birth Defects, or disorders of any kind and that we'd all die peacefully in our old age!


2. If you could inherit a vacation home anywhere in the world in which you would spend one month out of the year, where would it be?
Switzerland


3. If you could cast an actor now alive to play you in a new film, what kind of film would it be and who would you choose?
It would be a drama/comedy about the ups and down of being a stay-at-home mom, and I'd pick Sandra Bullock to play me.

4. If you could have been any person from history, who would you want to have been?
Noah's wife...how amazing would it be to see civilization as you know it disapear and be faced with the task of starting over with mankind. Also, the bible talks about sea-creatures in the water and there's speculation that they might be referring to dinosaurs...I'd LOVE to have the opportunity to have seen these animals swimming in the water. Also, it must've been like the most amazing petting zoo in the WORLD!!

5. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Pay off our home and any other debts.

6. If you could have a secret listening device in any one room in the world, which room would you like it to be in?The Oval Office...

7. If you were to perform in the circus, what would you do?
Elephant rider...

8. If you could be an contestant on any game show, which would you like to be on?
The Amazing Race!!!!! I'm tellin' ya...Chad and I could TOTALLY win that show!

9. If you could keep only one home appliance, which would you keep?
Dish Washer...oh but I don't know,...I'm not so sure if I could survive without a refrigerator...or a microwave...

10. If you could do any job in the whole world for one day, what would it be?
I think it'd be fun to play Oprah Winfrey for the day...

No comments: