Saturday, January 28, 2012

A few weeks ago I was one of the lucky moms in Rauly's class whose name was drawn out of a hat. There were four moms who got to join their children on a field trip to the Jacksonville Hands On Museum. Rauly got to ride in a school bus...which I believe may have been the highlight of her day! She's never riden on one before and for some reason, her and Shep both think that school buses are the coolest things - so needless to say, she was giddy as she climbed the steps and found her seat on the bus. :-)

Rauly has always been very confident, but she's also been blessed to have been with the same group of children from Sharing Tree Preschool since she was TWO. I was very curious to see how she'd interact with her classmates now that she's in such a new environment, and I have to say, I couldn't have been prouder. She was well mannered and kind to her classmates, she made sure she included everyone around her and she even made a point to grab my hand the entire morning to try and include me too. Very sweet. :-)

I'm so thankful I got to be with her for that special day and am soaking in these days while she's so untouched by "boyfriends" and "crushes" and "gossip",...those days are coming, but till then - I will bask in her innocence!!!






1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com