Monday, November 15, 2010

Aunt Jenny
The kids adore Jenny...adore! She lavishes love on them and allows them to believe that they are her world...truly, they think that. She's gentle and patient and incredibly tender-hearted with them. She took Shepherd took the Imax Theater a few weeks ago to see a Dinosaur movie and Rauly was crushed that "her Jenny" wasn't taking her too. Jenny WOULD'VE taken her had I not put my foot down and said "no"!...it's good for them to have one-on-one time with her from time to time rather then having to fight for her attention....and fight over her they do! You'd think she were a toy the way they vie for her attention!

Jenny has set the bar for all aunt's out there and she's set it high! My kids are eternally blessed to be a part of her life and to be able to say proudly "that's MY Aunt Jenny!". So Jenny, thank you for the gift you give of yourself. We love you!

3 comments:

Aunt Jenny said...

Lindsey, thank you so much for this!! I really needed it. :-) The kids make life so much better....what a blessing it is to me to live near them during their early years. I'm so proud of them and how they are turning out....you and Chad are building a beautiful, beautiful family!

Aunt Jenny said...

Lindsey, thank you so much for this!! I really needed it. What a blessing it is to me to live near the kids during their early years....they make everything better. I'm so proud of them and the people they are growing up to be... you and Chad are creating a beautiful, beautiful family!!

Michael and Hannah said...

So blessed. I want an Aunt Jenny. LOVE the new blog header... gorgeous gorgeous family!