Monday, May 24, 2010

What's for dinner?!?!
What to feed this child?!?!....this is the question I ask myself for every meal and snack time...and yes, she is fully desiring 3 meals a day and two snacks a day - just like her siblings! Problem is, I can't feed her PB&J and she refuses to eat baby food...literally smacks her lips together and turns her head. Since I can't feed her Ritz crackers 5x a day (well, I guess I could, but surely that wouldn't be good!!), I've had to start experimenting. I found out that she loves Annie's Mac-n-Cheese. (Insert big sigh of relief as that particular item is organic, wheat free and healthy...right??...I mean, it's Annie's!!!) She also will eat corn, carrots and banana's (not in the form of baby food, it has to be the real-deal and steamed. Aaaaaand that's it! Suggestions anyone????

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Have you tried oatmeal or grilled cheese sandwiches (in tiny bites)? That's what popped into my head. If I think of any more, I will let you know.

Gina Harmon said...

Why can't she eat PB with a banana mashed in? What about yogurt that is dairy free or is there such a thing? What about grits with a little bit of strawberry jam mixed in or plain with a little butter?

You could always get a health conscious cookbook for babies and/or toddlers. They probably sell them at whole foods.

Gina Harmon said...

By the way, that is a cute pic, but she has the funniest expression on her face. Do you think she's surprised to see you in the glass?