Sunday, December 13, 2009

This weekend was a very special weekend...Chad's first cousin married the love of her life - congratulations Josh and Mindy!!! The celebration of their marriage was beautiful and fun,...here's some pics from the afternoon/evening.

Patiently waiting for the ceremony to begin. I may be smiling, but I think I am also gritting my teeth...sitting in a chapel with three kids under the age of 5 is a teensy-weensy bit stressful (to say the least)! I think Chad and I said "sit still!" about 100x!


Sweet and silly Shep...waiting ever-so-patiently for the wedding ceremony to begin. (Ok, "ever-so-patiently" may not be the best terminology....)

Our little deer caught in the headlights...

Rauly and Lindsey...there's not much more precious then dancing with your children!

Lindsey and Erin (cousins by marriage)

Shepherd and Harrison - making their "super cool" faces. ;)

Elizabeth Anne - the Dancing Queen!

Linda and our sweet little "dream baby". :0)

Aunt Jenny with Lillie Anna...

Elizabeth Anne, Alec, Harrison, Rauly and Shepherd - cousins ready to cut a rug!

Josh and Mindy - beautiful bride and groom!

No comments: