Monday, September 14, 2009



Our new love...


...Sleeps...






At 5:27pm today, Lillie Anna will be 2 weeks old...gosh, she's growing TOO FAST! The knowledge that she is our last child makes me want to just push pause and breathe in every single moment! I'm trying to memorize Shepherd and Rauly's adorable reactions to her and capture in my heart each sweet yawn, sigh and coo that she makes. God has blessed us with an easy little girl...I know if she cries that she either needs a diaper change or she needs to nurse...that is a FAR CRY from our last child (ahem...Rauly...), and although Shepherd was an easy, happy baby,...Lillie Anna is proving to be even more laid back!

Gigi and Lillie Anna

My mom and Mike came and stayed with us for one week. While they were here, my mom homeschooled Shepherd for me and she and Mike occupied Shep and Rauly with trips to the pool, Chuck-E-Cheese, and the park....

...So that I could do this... :)


Before I end this post (and I do have to end it...Lillie Anna is still sleeping but Shep and Rauly need me)...let me just take this moment to say how much I ADORE the doctor who delivered Lillie as well as the nurse who took care of us! Each birth experience has been a positive one, but Lillie Anna's definitely takes the cake - Chad and I have nothing but WONDERFUL things to say about St. Vincents labor and delivery as well as their maternity floor...professional, caring, thorough and kind! Dr. Raspa prayed with us before he broke my water and asked God's protection over the delivery...wow, that was a wonderful way to start the morning and just set the tone for how things went that day!

Dr. Raspa with the nurse who spent the entire day laughing with us!


Lillie Anna proudly wearing her silly little hospital shirt. ;)


And thank you all for your sweet comments about Lillie Anna's upcoming MRI and surgery - Chad and I appreciate your prayers so much!

10 comments:

Courtney said...

Congratualations on Liilie Anna! She looks sooo big compared to Aubrey! We have been praying for her and will continue to do so.
So, are you sure this is your last one? Because that's what I said about Noah!
Courtney

Lindsey Eason said...

ummm....yep, we're sure...unless God miraculously un-does a particular surgery. :)

Adawk said...

What a little doll, she is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you put up pictures...seriously, I was having withdrawals and going back to facebook every few days! She is so cute and cuddly...I can't wait to get my hands on her!

Pearls said...

Chad and Lindsey- I know that Lillie is as precious as she looks. My Mom and I are praying for her and for the whole family. I get such a sense of peace when I see her beautiful face.

Congratulations-

Amanda said...

Sorry for the late congrats! Our internet has been down for the last 2 weeks, so I've missed seeing her beautiful face! I'm so glad you had such a great experience during your labor. That makes such a huge difference. I'm also so glad your Mom got to stay with you for a while. Isn't it funny how when the first child is born her help was needed with you and him, but by the 3rd it's old hat and she helps by just giving you time alone with the baby. Thank God for moms! Wow, still can't believe you have 3! We'll be praying for her and you guys for the next couple months. Love you guys!

Lane said...

I am just now getting caught up...that is crazy about her tailbone but it's good you're getting it taken care of now while she won't remember it. We will be saying prayers for her and you all. She is just precious!! :)

Jamie said...

I love her mouth! It's beautiful.

Morgan Holt said...

I just adore the picture of you and little Lillie. Your eyes just sparkle with love for that sweet baby girl. You are a wonderful Mommy and those kiddos of yours are truly blessed to have such great parents!

Michael and Hannah said...

Wait, this is the first I've heard of this "last child" talk... what's up with that?? ;o)