Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hey everyone,
Lillie Anna's MRI has been scheduled for 11am tomorrow morning at Wolfson's. I've put in a call to the MRI nurse to make sure she's aware of the congestion Lillie has had this week, but am waiting to hear back.

Please pray for her protection and for Chad and my peace of mind. Also pray that her congestion will clear up (or that the doctor's will postpone the MRI if the congestion will put her at risk). We'll let you know the results once we receive them.

SCRATCH THAT! It's been rescheduled for October 29th due to her congestion. Chad and I are very relieved...we were given less than 24 hours notice today and weren't thrilled about that...a month is much more time to mentally prepare. :)

2 comments:

Hicks Family said...

glad for the good news...good to talk to you...now put some pics up of those cute kiddos! luv u!

Pearls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.