Sunday, July 20, 2008


(Don't be fooled people...this angelic face with the golden skin, big puckered lips and platinum blonde hair will chew you up and spit you back out without so much as batting her baby blue's!)

Queen Bee....bzzzzzzzz.....

So, the other day was a rough day for Rauly-girl...she couldn't seem to find a happy state of mind! After hours of going back and forth between attempting to entertain her and sending her to her room when she wouldn't cooperate, I finally reached my limit! This is the conversation that occurred....

Rauly: (stomping her feet, smoke coming out of her ears, horns sporatically sprouting out of her head) "I WANT IT!"
Myself: "Ain't gonna' happen Miss Priss."
Rauly "But I WANT IT!" (her chin comes up at this point and I get the impression that she must have been a princess in another life)
Myself: "Rauly Marie Eason - you are NOT a queen....and my answer is still -NO-!"
Rauly: "But I AM a Queen....I AM a Queeeeeeeeen!" (She continues to wail this out at the top of her lungs as Chad and I both duck our heads and try very hard not to laugh out loud!

Don't worry...her highness was gracefully de-throned and is now back to being her daddy's little princess. There's only enough room for one queen bee in this household and it most certainely will not be our two year old! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can totally picture that conversation, and sorry, but I had to laugh! Those crazy/stubborn 2-yr olds, what are we going to do with them?

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

Hilarious!!! Too funny!!

Michael and Hannah said...

Too bad she doesn't have much personality. ;o)

Sara said...

Oh girl, I've been there, and STILL am there. Addie does whatever opposite you want!

Melody said...

OMG!, I can soooo relate!.