Thursday, October 04, 2007
I have been tagged by Sara
The Game of Tag about your MAN:
1. Who is your man? Chad Elliott
2. How long have you been together? 7 years...married for 5.
3. How long did you date? Dated 8-9 months? (That's bad...I should remember this!) Were engaged for about 8-9 months?....oh man...I have the worst memory.
4. How old is your man? 27
5. Who eats more? That's a toss-up! Normally Chad, but I can definitely put some pizza down if I'm hungry! :)
6. Who said "I love you" first? He said it first. I'd definitely been thinking it awhile too :)
7. Who is taller? Chad
8. Who sings better? I would say Chad,...he would say me!
9. Who is smarter? Chad....definitely Chad!!!
10. Whose temper is worse? Yeah...that'd be me.
11. Who does the laundry? Me, myself and I.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Chad sometimes, me sometimes.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
14. Who pays the bills? Chad
15. Who is better with the computer? Chad - he was a computeer engineer major.
16. Who mows the lawn? Lawn maintenance company.
17. Who cooks dinner? Me
18. Who drives when you are together? Chad
19. Who pays when you go out? Chad - I don't know that I've ever paid for anything when we're together.
20. Who is most stubborn? CHAD!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Chad's. But they live here. We love all our parents a lot though!
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first. What a wonderful day that was!24. Who asked who out? He asked me.
25. Who proposed? Chad
26. Who is more sensitive? Oh goodness. Hands down me.
27. Who has more friends? Sara, I'm going to steal your answer (which was actually Amanda's answer). I'm definitely more outgoing, so I guess I do. But like you said about Nathan, everyone who knows Chad loves him and respects him. :)
28. Who has more siblings? Each have one.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Hmmm...that's a tough one. Chad is definitely the leader of our household - makes all financial decisions and business decisions. However, I handle so many of the decisions regarding our children and the way our home is run so I'd say we're kind of split on that one.
I'll tag some of you guys whose spouses I don't know as well yet: Kim, Alyson, Hannah, Whitney, Melissa (Melissa, obviousely I know John well, but I figured your responses would be funny).