Thursday, June 14, 2007

What Your Hands Say About You

You are logical, analytical, and rational. You have good verbal skills.

Idealistic and dreamy, you tend toward the impractical. You have a knack for getting yourself in sticky situations.

Brainy and intelligent, you are intellectual to the point of being incomprehensible.

Your emotions tend to be nervous and potent. Your energy - both positive and negative - deeply impacts your life.


This is SOOOO true - except for the "brainy and intelligent beyond comprehension" part!! That made me laugh out loud...maybe that's why I receive blank stares sometimes after I say something!! I'll just keep telling myself that I'm WAAAYY smarter than anyone else around me and they just can't comprehend my intelligence level!! HA HA HA!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny Linds!! Half of ours was the same, the other half was not. :) Hope you guys have a good weekend! Love, Shauri