Thursday, September 14, 2006


Our family is officially better!! Yea! Since Chad's off day was yesterday, we decided to drive to Jacksonville,FL to see his parents and sister - it was a nice, relaxing trip - short, but sweet. :) We listened to Veggie Tales Praise songs the entire way down and back - if I hear Junior's voice singing one more song, I think I'm gonna crack! Anyways, we're back in Savannah and I've been running errands all morning. There's a Southern Living party I'm attending tonight (without the kids) so I'm trying to make sure the house is prepared for Chad to be alone with them both for 2 hours!! :) The family pic was one of several attempts to get both kids to look at the camera - this was the best we could do!! Hope you all are doing great!

7 comments:

Lindsey Eason said...

Melissa- I'm SO excited to see my best friends name on my blog - you've made my day!!! :) We can't wait to see you guys too - hope you're having a good day and I'll call you soon!

lauren said...

You do look great!! I can't believe you've had two kids! I'm glad everyone is better and that you enjoyed your little trip!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture....we so enjoyed our little visit! Looking forward to our next time together! In the meantime, lots of love your way!

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I'm glad y'all are well. Will and Brandon were hit hard with a stomach virus this week. So far, I have stayed well--I hope that continues. Your picture is great. I know how hard it is to get the kids to look at the camera when you want them to. Lately Will is more interested in trying to take the picture himself than posing. But, he has learned to say, "Cheese."

Lindsey Eason said...

Hannah, what's up with our family channeling sickness to your family?! It seems like whatever sickness we have somehow you guys come down with it a few days later...Chad and Brandon must have some kind of sickness telepathy or something! :) Hope you continue to stay well and that Brandon and Will recover quickly!!...can't wait to see you guys in October!

lauren said...

Maybe that virus spreads through the internet, because I spent the entire day yesterday with it! It was miserable, especially since I'm breastfeeding. What energy I could have had was taken away by James! I'm just so thankful that James or Josh didn't get it!

Kimberly said...

What a gorgeous family! I'm glad you all are feeling better and that it doesn't spread over here!